In these times…
As the wellbeing of our staff and our guests is our top priority we´ve implemented additional safety measures, for your and our safety.
We have expanded our cleaning routines in all our environments, in our rooms, restaurant, conference rooms and public areas. Door handles, furniture, keys, terminals, etc. are washed and dried with disinfectant recurring every day. Alcohol hand sanitizers are easily accessible for both guests and staff. We have limited the number of guests at the hotel and also the number of seats in the restaurant.
A couple of things that are extra important and that you as a guest can think of are:
– Wash your hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds
– Keep a 2 meter distance from other guests and staff at check-in / check-out and breakfast.
– Avoid touching you eyes, nose and mouth
– Avoid greeting by shaking hands or touching
– Avoid large crowds
– Stay at home if you´re not feeling well or ill
– Always cough and sneeze in your armpit or in a paper hand kerchief
– At breakfast, please wait to pick up your food until there is a gap at the breakfast buffet.
Do not hesitate to ask us what we do and how we work to reduce the spread of Covid-19.
Just as we take care of you, we´d like you to take care of us! If you aren´t feeling well or show symptoms,
we´d be glad to welcome you back at a later date. The same goes for us who work here.
If you need to get in touch with us to make a booking or cancel a booking, you do it best here: firstname.lastname@example.org
We follow the guidelines and recommendations of the Public Health Authority and follow the development of Covid-19 daily.